- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
We had 48 Duckett ghost rods come in. Anything from 6'6ft med to a 7'6 extra heavy. $99-$109 each.
Smith Mt Lake Fishing report...
Bass have pulled up a little more. Alabama rigs..spinnerbaits..jigs and jerkbaits will be the baits of choice. Try fishing the feeder creeks that hold the most amount of bait fish.
Stripers are hitting flukes and bucktail on main channel points. Live shad on planer boards and float. Mid and upper lake points wiil be the places to target.
Crappie are on brush and boat docks about 6 to 8 foot deep. Small minnows and chartreuse jigs will be best to use. April is usually a great month to fish. Water temps are running 50 to 54 degrees. Good luck to all and be safe on the water and call us if you need us... 540-721-1175.