- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
Stripers: Live bait on planer boards and bottom fishing in 20 to 30 foot of water will be key. Smaller baits will be better until after the spawn. Night fishing with Rapala f-18 and bomber long A's will be the artificial bait of choice... in colors of blue, vampire, black, hot steel. Hot spots - Craddock Creek, Dam, S-curves and Bull Run.
Bass: Some fish are still spawning. Throw top water baits early morning. Shakey Heads & Flukes around blow downs and docks. Crankbaits and Carolina Rigs on main channel points will be productive during the day. Senkos around docks will be good as well. Night fishing with Storm Thunder sticks, red fins and Jackall Mikey baits will work from 11 PM - 3 AM.
Water temps are 76 degrees. For a more current fishing report, feel free to call us at 540-721-1175. Thanks and good luck to all!!!