- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
NEW SPRING 2015 FISHING REPORT...
Bass..shad raps, jerkbaits, jigs and Alabama rigs have all been productive. Try targeting rocky secondary points and docks. Keep your baits small and fish slow...water temps are around 48 degrees. Watch for bass to pull up shallow on warm sunny days and try a spinnerbait then.
Stripers...zoom flukes and bucktails on main channel points in colors white or chartreuse will be good. Live bait on planer boards up in the river is productive as well. Night fishing has started already with deep diving red fins, rapala f18's, bomber long a's and white pearl flukes.
Crappie...white or yellow jigs and live minnows down 8-12 feet in the back of the creeks will be the hot spots.
Our store hours are 9am till 6pm and we are open 7 days a week here at Captains Quarters. Good luck to everyone!!! Be safe on the water and call us if you need us... 540-721-1175.