- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
SMITH MT LAKE FISHING REPORT...
Stripers - Still some night fishing from midnight till 2:30 AM thundersticks & rapalas F-18 still the baits of choice. Live bait on planer boards & down lines 20 to 40 ft. Trolling artificial baits on lead core lines & umbrella rigs will work near the river channel. Hot Spots will be.... Dam, S curves, Walton's creek, Becky's creek, bull run and gills creek.
Bass - around docks with shakey heads, main channel points with big worms, crankbaits & jigs. Dark colored baits and big profile baits do better in the summer. Night fishing with top water is still good this month too.
If you don't care what you catch then use live worms and minnows.
Our store hours are 7am till 7pm and we are open 7 days a week here at Captains Quarters. Good luck to everyone!!! Be safe on the water and call us if you need us... 540-721-1175.