- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
Stripers: Live bait on down rods...down 20 to 40 foot. Jigging zoom flukes on 1/2 or 3/4 lead head will be productive too. Trolling lead core rigs with sassy shad and spoons along with the umbrella rigs will be the artificial alternative. Most of the major feeder creeks will be holding stripers. Hot spots: Dam, R-15, Walton's Creek, Becky's & Betty's Creek, R-37, B-14 , B-23, Gills Creek.
Bass: Topwater bait early and late with Zara spooks and pop-r's. Boat docks can be fished with shaky heads with brush hogs and finesse worms. Crank baits that run 10 - 15 feet on main channel points along with Texas rigged and Carolina rigged big worms and lizards. Main channel points will be more productive than the pockets. Fish will move deeper as the sun and boat traffic gets heavier!
Water temps are 83 - 85 degrees. For a more current fishing report, feel free to call us at 540-721-1175. Thanks and good luck to all!!!