Welcome to Captain's Quarters at Smith Mountain Lake Virginia!
is your One Stop Shop
on the lake for everything you need. We are the largest tackle shop on the lake. We have VA fishing licenses, pontoon & pleasure boats for rent, jet skis for rent, tubes and all the bait and tackle you will need to enjoy your time on the lake. We have convenient full service gas pumps you pull in and we'll fill your tank. We have Ice and cold drinks for those hot days on the Lake. We have a full line of Bass and Striper equipment available at the shop. We offer an excellent guide service with Captain Dewayne Lamb owner and operator of Captain's Quarters.
We are located at the Halesford Bridge on Smith Mountain Lake. The lake has over 20,000 acres of water for jet ski's, fishing, boating, tubing and just relaxing with family and friends.
Just some of the things Captain's Quarters offers:
- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Inside the Bait and Tackle Shop
If there is something you need for your boat, fishing, playing or enjoyment on the lake stop by we more than likely have it at the shop. If not we can tell you where to get it.
Stop by to say hi and check out the fishing report board located in the shop. Captain Dewayne keeps it updated with where the fishing are being caught and what they are being caught on.