- Rentals (pontoon boats, pleasure boats, Jet Ski's, tubes, bass tracker fishing boat)
- Boat parts (propellers, Mercury Quick Silver oil, trolling motor parts, lights, rod holders, fish finders, AC Delco Batteries, all the basics to get you out on the water)
- Fishing line (Trilene, Sufix, Stren, Seaguar, SpiderWire, PLine, Bass Pro)
- Fishing supplies for any type of fish you want to fish for especially Striper and Bass (hooks, sinkers, swivels, jigs, umbrella rigs, plastic baits, lures, live bait)
- Brands we carry (Jackall Lures, Gamakatsu, Yamamoto, Shimano, V&M, Zoom, Lucky Craft, Berkley, Rapala, Okuma, Calcutta)
- Life Jackets (kids and adults)
- Tubes and Skis
- Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Ice and Snacks also available
- Gas (we offer full service you pull in and we fill it up)
Captain’s Quarters Marina
Captain Dewayne’s Current Fishing Report
SMITH MT LAKE FISHING REPORT...
Bass...it's a good top water bite right now with thunder sticks, Mikey's and spooks. Bait is moving in around 11p and staying up till 3am. Early morning top water with buzz baits and poppers around floating dock. When the sun comes up try skipping senkos...flukes or shaky heads around boat docks. Some buck bass up guarding fry right now with the bigger females staring to move out to deeper water.
Stripers...night fishing with Bomber Long As, Rapala F-18s and storm thunder sticks. Again while the bait is up from 11pm-3a. Some surface feeding has been taking place around the dam and the mouth of craddock creek just after daybreak. Live bait on planer boards and floats are working well on the lower end of the lake. Hot spots are the dam...craddock creek...mouth of bull run and gills creeks..B-40...R-12 and around the s-curves.
Our store hours are 9am till 6pm and we are open 7 days a week here at Captains Quarters. Good luck to everyone!!! Be safe on the water and call us if you need us... 540-721-1175.